Put a lid on strangers monitoring your activities on Facebook with Facebook Stalker. Facebook stalker protects you from the prying eyes of strangers who keep tabs on your online actions. You can block Facebook Strangers, from finding you in a Facebook search or any other search, and keep strangers, from seeing your Facebook profile, by blocking anyone who is not on your list of friends, from seeing your profile and following up on you.
How to Use Facebook Stalker
To block someone who is stalking you on Facebook,
- Scroll to privacy settings, and make adjustments to your Facebook privacy settings.
- Enter the stalker’s name, and get them blocked, from ever seeing you again
- You can also block the stalker from their own profile, by looking in the area where their cover image is. Once you locate the small menu with three horizontal dots, select what you want to do. Either “Report or Block” to keep the stalker at bay.
How to Know You Are Being Stalked On Facebook
- On the Facebook site, you may not be able to trace who has visited your profile. However, Facebook keeps track of the friends who have checked out your ephemeral Facebook Stories updates, and gathers their names, in a list, that only you can see.
- You can also create secret lists of friends, even though there’s no way of knowing if your on someone’s secret list. If another Facebook user, adds you to their secret list, the creator gets a notification each time you post anything on Facebook.
Reasons for Facebook Stalking
- Someone may stalk you if he/she wants to learn more about you, and know you better
- If someone finds you suspicious and decides to look up your profile.
- Trying, to track down your activities, and those closest to you
- Monitoring the places you have been
- Checking up on what your interest are
- To view all the photos, that you’ve ever liked or commented on, on Facebook
- Get notification, and stay abreast of everything you’re doing on Facebook
- To secretly view your private profile photo
- To keep tabs on your friends through you
- A Facebook stalker, may excessively view your profile and pictures as well as repeatedly send a message, or post comments to your page.
- Facebook stalking, is much like any other type of stalking and may become creepy once you find out someone’s been stalking you. Here’s how to find out who’s been stalking you on Facebook.