The keyword research tool is the way to go when you want to go into digital marketing, blogging and getting focused. Google keyword planner had been the basic tool that you can use to getting the high volume term that relates to your primary keyword. Most of the users find difficulties in using google keyword planner. Some don’t get satisfied with the results that they get from Google AdWords.
What is Keyword Research Tool
This is a web tool that helps you find the high volume and relevant terms and keywords that you can take advantage of. It is not wise to put up ads or post out there without targeting what your audience needs are. Without researching for the right keywords, and targeting them, you will end up targeting the wrong audience and losing your money. This is what nobody will want to go through.
For as many that are looking for a better Google keyword planner alternative out there, we will take this time to get it across to you. Some are free Keyword research tools while some are paid. Most of them give you free access to using the tool for a limited number of times per day.
You can never fail once you have the right keyword targeting. Keyword research is the most important thing to do when setting up your campaign or content strategy. Those going for pay per click ads campaign are not left out. The keyword research tool will help you a great deal in sorting out search engine optimization.
For years now, Google offered one of the most comprehensive keyword research tools. It gives you insight into keywords and phrases that people search for on the internet. It grants you more details into how people do searches on the internet, the words used, the volume and the country of search.
Now what is Google keyword planner alternative
Why use our free Google Keyword Planner alternative?
One of the leading alternative tools out there is SEMRush. It is one of the best in the market. when going into SEO marketing, ensure you have your SEMRush account running. Below are the features of this great keyword tool.
Use our tool to see:
- Keyword search volume
- Cost Per Click (CPC)
- Search Competition
- Number of search results
- Search trend for each keyword
Then when you’ve found the best keywords for your website, you can export them to CSV or download the list as a PDF.
How to Find Google Keywords with Our Tool
It’s easy to use our tool:
- Just enter the keyword you’d like to get ideas for.
- Then, then look at the list of related terms.
What to Do with the Keywords You Find
If you’ve ever used Google Adwords Keyword Planner before using The HOTH’s version, then you may already know that there’s a lot you can do with the data:
- Evaluate your competition
- Find high-volume opportunities
- Create new content using them
- Improve your website’s navigation
- Find trending products or services to target
- Find non-competitive long-tail opportunities
- Target those keywords in your PPC campaigns
- Optimize your existing content’s on-page SEO, titles, meta description, etc
Next step: Scroll up and enter your first keyword to start doing some research!
- Answer the Public– The free visual keyword research and content ideas tool – https://answerthepublic.com/ – this a fairly recent addition to the toolbox and is one of my personal favorites for finding questions as well as topics.
- Wordtracker – https://freekeywords.wordtracker.com
- Google Trends – https://www.google.com/trends/
- Ubersuggest – http://ubersuggest.org/
- SEO Book – http://tools.seobook.com/keyword-tools/seobook/
- WordStream – http://www.wordstream.com/keywords/
- Keyword tool-io – http://keywordtool.io/
- BuzzSumo – http://buzzsumo.com/
- InstaKeywords – http://www.instakeywords.com/
My favorite paid options
- MOZ – http://moz.com/tools/keyword-difficulty
- ahrefs – http://ahrefs
- Raven Tools – https://raventools.com/seo-tools/
- KeywordSpy – http://www.keywordspy.com/
- SEMRush – http://www.semrush.com/
- BuzzSumo – http://buzzsumo.com/
These tools will help you keep a tab of searches and grant you access to how to get things done when running ads campaign.