Create and share roadmaps, distribute tasks and prioritize tasks using real-time effort matrix. Coordinate and collaborate with the transparency of work with your team
Hygger is just a perfect tool; Highly used for software development, product management, marketing, etc.
Who uses Hygger?
Key Users: as I said before, it’s a perfect tool for product teams from Startups to Enterprises, programmers, sales, marketers, top managers, etc. whose goal is to deliver more value to their client.
What is Hygger?
Hygger is a simple, flexible, cost-effective tool to take your team collaboration to the next level. From managing tasks to reporting, time and progress tracking, It has everything a team may need to move their projects forward.
If you are looking for a powerful alternative to popular project management tools like Atlassian JIRA, Trello, Asana, Wrike, Basecamp, Github or Smartsheet, Hygger is the head up. Try it and see for yourself.
5 Reasons why Hygger is preferred by many
Here are five major reasons from the mouth of users why the software is the best projects management tool;
- Manage all processes in one place
- Combine boards and tasks for extra simplicity
- Keep accountability high
- Keep an eye on project performance
- Avoid communication slide
- It has enough features even in the trial version
- Easy to use, intuitive, good user interface
- All the functions are extra simple to use
- The flexibility to use different planning models is super amazing
The software is deployed to run and accessed Cloud, SaaS, Web, Android, and iOS platforms.
- Project, Idea, portfolio, task, backlog, team, and workflow management
- Status, project, time, idea, bug tracking
- Product road mapping
- Content import and export
- File sharing
- Reporting and analytics
- Third-party integrations
How to get started with Hygger
Here is how to get started; the software developer has a well-written guide in their site to help in every step of the process. Read the complete checklist guide check it out.
To sign up, head straight to the software home page through your browser.
- Hit the “Start for free” button if you want to sign up for the free version.
- Enter your email
- Click the sign-up button.
How much does it cost?
The software is offered in three plans. The free plan with limited storage. The standard at $7 per user per month & $9 annually. And the enterprise plan at $14 per user per month & $18 annually with a lot of features to ease the task.
With your email and login password, you can gain access to your account. Here is what to do:
- Visit the login page
- Enter your email
- Key in your password
- Hit the login button
Note you can sign in directly through Google account.
For user’s who can’t remember their password, hit the forgot password button on the login page and key in the email address used when creating your account and reset your password following the link sent to your email.