NetSuite ERP Software | Business Management: Reviews, Pricing & Login
NetSuite ERP is the world’s most deployed cloud-based ERP solution for high-growing, mid-sized businesses and large enterprises. It automates front- and back-office processes including financial management, revenue management, fixed assets, order management, billing, and inventory management. NetSuite ERP gives companies the tools they need to accelerate growth and drive innovation at all level.
Starting from $129 per user per month, Net Suite ERP may be intended for enterprise resource planning purposes but boasts of flexibility that allows it to be an ideal financial management solution for medium to large enterprises. More sophisticated than most entry-level accounting and financial management software, Net Suite ERP software comes with the following features that will definitely bolster your accounting operations:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Fixed Assets
At the core, Net Suite ERP software is a customer relationship platform but it is so flexible that it has sales force and marketing automation capabilities. On top of that, this particular software also offers customer support and order management functionalities. Net Suite ERP system also boasts of rich dashboards that show overview and business insights as well as key performance indicators (KPIs), enabling managers to get a great amount of information with just a quick glance while dealing with mundane details like meeting reminders, calls, and deadlines among others.
Key benefits of using NetSuite ERP for enterprise management
- It offers complete visibility on its supply chain, as large as it may be.
- It tracks all quote-to-quote processes to ensure the mistakes and bottlenecks typical for a large team will no longer be present.
- It improves revenue recognition and combines purchasing with manufacturing and inventory management, eliminating in such way all needs for the business to use third-party systems and applications.
- It optimizes the capacity of large teams, as it lowers HR management costs, and scales up to diverse, dispersed, and decentralized teams.
- It shines in financial planning, which means that it directs all tasks and operations towards the company’s long-term vision, and gives users a what-if financial modeling feature that develops budget scenarios and manages expectations.
Net Suite ERP also allows users to generate invoices, settle bills and submit purchase orders. Other features include bookkeeping operations, multi-currency, and compliance with international accounting standards.
NetSuite ERP Customers Summary Reviews
Our B2B experts reviewed Net Suite ERP features, user experience, customer support and other key elements of the service. Final results as summarized by the SmartScore system gave NetSuite ERP a score of 9.2/10 while the results provided by the Customer Satisfaction Algorithm place the overall user satisfaction rating at 98%.
NetSuite ERP sign up
Try out Net Suite for free and access the features yourself. Take a product tour by registration for the software trial of free version – visit NetSuite product tour.
NetSuite ERP login
Follow the below simple login procedures to access your account.
- Go to the login page
- Enter your email address
- Key in your password
- Hit the login button
NetSuite ERP Pricing
The amazing thing is that NetSuite is affordable at a start price of $129 per user per month.