Dignity Health Bill Payment at www.dignityhealth.org/billpay
Customers who frequent Dignity Health care can now make their Bill Payment online, at the dignity healthcare pay bill portal at www.dignityhealth.org/billpay. Upon visit, customers are redirected to https://dignityhealth.mysecurebill.com/ where they can either pay bills without login or log in to pay bills. More so, they can download statements to make bill payments online.
Dignity Health Website at https://dignityhealth.mysecurebill.com
With your login credentials, customers can make bill payments at the dignity health website as well as manage their accounts. when customers log in to their account at https://dignityhealth.mysecurebill.com/ they can access;
- View and print their e-statement
- Check and view their monthly e-statement
- Set up email alerts notifications up to two emails
- Do mobile phone payment
- On their dashboard, they can save their card details for online payment
- Save Payment account using the MySecureWallet feature on the users’ dashboard
- Change or edit users personal information
How to Pay Bill Online – Dignity Health
A Dignity Health customer can either pay a bill online with our without enrollment. Without enrollment is the quickest method but enrolling will allow the customer access to extra online account features such as;
- The ability to set up payment plans
- Change insurance information
- Access linked Dignity Health accounts from other facilities.
To log in and manage your account you will need to make available your username and password, but in the event, you don’t have a login credential, you will need to do a new user registration when you visit https://dignityhealth.mysecurebill.com/.
- To login to your account visit https://dignityhealth.mysecurebill.com/
- Click on the login button
- Enter your username
- Key in your password
- Tap on the sign-in button
First-time users are required to do online payment enrollment which will require a valid email address, a myEasyMatch CODE, and your country zip code.
User Registration Guide
For new customers, hence you have “MyEasyMatch code and a web browser opened in the internet-enabled device, then visit https://dignityhealth.mysecurebill.com/ and click on the New User button key in the below details to enroll
- myEasyMatch CODE
- Click on the continue button and follow the rest of the on-screen guide to complete a user registration.
The DIGNITY HEALTH info
Dignity Health is a California-based not-for-profit public-benefit corporation that operates hospitals and ancillary care facilities in 17 states in the United States. Dignity Health also proffers health solution to the MLB San Fransico Giants ballpark (AT&T Park) As such, it is exempt from federal and state income taxes with over 60,000 employees across the Western United States.
Only qualified customers get Payment Assistance. Those who get assistance have to be among the poor and must have a verifiable poor health condition. Dignity Health offers financial hardship programs and finding healthcare assistance to assist customers who can’t access government or private programs that might help cover the cost of their healthcare.
The primary work of Dignity Health financial reps is to help customers complete any Government applications in which they might be eligible (i.e. Veteran Affairs) and in turn, refer non-qualified customers of the government-assisted financial health program to Dignity Health Payment Assistance Program.
Forgot Password – How to Reset Forgotten Password
Click on the “Forgot Your Password?” link on the Login screen. You will be prompted to enter your username and then you will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
Check Monthly Statement Online
Registered customers can check or view their monthly statement online when they are logged to their account using their username and password. Here is how;
- Firstly, Once you have logged into your account, look for the STATEMENTS section on your dashboard.
- Also, Click the “View History” link to access your statement archive.
How to Enroll for e-Statement online –DIGNITY HEALTH
You can go paperless by enrolling for online e-statement alerts every month due. With your mobile phone or computer and a web browser, you can easily enroll. Here is how to enroll for e-statement;
- Firstly, From the home page, click on “New User” and follow the on-screen instructions to register for e-statements or follow the new user registration guide we articulated above.
- Also, Make available your “myEasyMatch code” from your paper statement and a valid email address to enroll.
- Next, proceed with the enrollment process you will receive a validation email and will need to click on the link provided to activate your online account. If the link is not activated you will continue to receive paper statements.
Pay Without myEasyMatch Code
Customers can make a payment without the “MyEasyMatch code, but they need to pay using other payment options when they are logged to the account or making payment without login access. Here is how to pay online without MYEasyMatch code;
- Firstly, Select the “Don’t have a myEasyMatch code or statement?” link.
- Also, Fill in the required fields, enter payment method details, and submit payment after granting authorization.
Tips: If you do not see the “Don’t have a myEasyMatch code or statement?” link, call the customer service line listed down this post for assistance.
Customer Service Care Support
In the event, you have further inquiries or need assistance, contact the customer support line at to 1-877-754-3670
185 berry street,
Suite 300san Francisco,