With SAP Business ByDesign software you can organize core business operations from human resources (HR) to project management. The software supports financials, CRM, supply chain management, project management, supplier relationship management, and compliance management.
The software was launched in 2007. To provide an ideal platform or software for managing complex projects with an efficient business process model in real-time.
Other operational functions of SAP include; transformed data management, Process data in memory, Leverage advanced analytics, it can also develop advanced applications. Best storage as well as analytics-based software that stores in Idoc data presentations.
More to that is the Architecture, Performance, Adaptability and Easy to use Interface.
SAP Business ByDesign Features
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Accounting and financials
- Project management (Budget Management, Cost tracking, Milestone tracking)
- Supply chain management (SCM)
- Supplier relationship management
- Human resources (HR)/payroll
- Compliance management.
To set up an account, follow the steps below;
- Visit the App home page.
- Click the “Register’ button.
- Enter your first name, last name, user name, and e-mail.
- Key in a password and re-enter the password
- Fill in company description and select your country.
- Hit the “Register” button to become a member
SAP Business ByDesign Login
To log in with your registered user details, follow the below steps;
- Visit the SAP Business ByDesign company page
- Click the user login menu at the top right of the home page.
- Enter your E-mail, ID, or Sap login name.
- Key in your password
- And hit the login button.
In case you have forgotten your login password. You can recover it by tapping at the “Forgot password” link on the login page. Enter your e-mail, ID, or Login Name and tap “Send”.
The software pricing model is billed on per-month per-user with a starting price of $149.00. You can as well get a price quote on the app home page or contact the support team.
In Sum, SAP ERP has existed for years. It’s a very complete suite for ERP tasks. It had made workflow easier. Many processes have even been speed-up and upgraded lately. They are now faster than before, and it’s a software that is very much customizable and has good support from all modules Finance, Sales, etc.
The Supply management feature gives you control of your suppliers, as well as the history of billing and payments through orders, on the other hand, it gives me updated reports of the management of each user that uses the tool.