Wondering what SEO strategy or tactics that would drive traffic to your new blog.
Maybe you are in a very competitive niche or industry and you’ve lost all hope of ranking #1 in Google.
In this post, I will share a CASE STUDIES from an SEO expert.
From an expert like Brian Dean, Nail, and Wordstream.
To win the SEO game, it requires an experiment and testing of different tactics.
The word SEO is google by millions of people. Because millions of blog posts are published every day. Making it tough for blog posts to rank on Google.
So everyone is looking for SEO tactics, tips, techniques to help them rank on Google top page.
SEO Strategy | 5 Step SEO Tactics (What Works TODAY)
What is SEO?
The Word SEO simply means – Search engine optimization which is a highly recognized way content strategists gain traffic to their business site by optimizing discover their webpages on a search engine. But those optimized pages gives answers to the searchers’ query.
3 Types of SEO
- On-page SEO – on-page SEO focuses on the content “on the page,” and how best to optimize for the specific keyword it covers.
- Off-page SEO – this particular SEO strategy is based on domain linking to your webpages.
- Technical SEO: This is about your website’s architecture and load speed.
Let’s quickly delve into the 5 step SEO strategy that Works NOW:
Focus on Building Domain Authority
The best SEO ranking factor is domain authority.
A domain authority starts from 1 to 100.
The more the number increase the more Google ranks your content more than blogs with lower domain authority.
Domain authority Rating Factors
Some things contribute to the growth (increase) of domain authority. There are:
- Social shares
- Traffic or site visitors
- Years of existence (how old your domain is)
3 Tactics to Grow your Domain authority
- Content Co-creation – partnering with others to create content will automatically increase social shares and backlinks.
- Write Case studies and Data-driven content – as a fresh blogger, no one cares about what you know or think. So to grow credibility and trust create content with case studies, data, references, and links to an authority domain.
- Branding – get your name out there. The future of SEO is tired of brands. The more people search for your blog name on Google the more trustworthy you appear. You can do that through Guest posts, speaking on local conferences, writing roundup posts and interviews. The more you resound your name – what follows it is links.
Build Page Backlinks
Yes, one of the super Google ranking factors is backlinks.
Here I am going to share three key ways to build tons of backlinks to your newly published content or post:
- Request a Broken Link Replacement – go to a website that is your niche. Search for broken links on their pages. And send an outreach email with a link to your post to replace their broken links.
- The Game of Competition– use what I call competition race. Look for a site that is ranking #1 to #5 for a particular keyword you want to RANK for. Take a look at backlinks. Use tools like “ahrefs” then write a more thorough and in-depth content. Let’s say their content is “7 SEO tools”. You can extend your List to 11, 13, 17 or even 21. And ask those people linking to that post to also link to you.
- Shout-out Technique – here you get your content in front of the right audience without asking for shares or a link to it. Majorly people that own a blog in your niche. That way you would sound promotional and if they’re like your content they will share it. You can do this by emailing people who shared similar content you want links to. Use BuzzSumo tools.
Capitalize on what is Working
When you have discovered a particular keyword to rank for. Don’t go ahead creating what you feel it’s best. Look at Google’s first page and see what is already working. The first blog post ranking on google’s first page already showed that their content is actually what users are looking for.
Here is how to go about it:
Type in the keyword you have discovered on Google.
Read the top 10 results and take note of similarities.
For instance “SEO Tools” similarity should be “List of tools”. Note them and capitalize on them.