Free Mode on Facebook Lite Messenger
Facebook Lite Messenger is the lighter or small size and simple version of the Facebook Messenger App that comes with a lot of benefits not found in the original Facebook Messenger version. With Facebook Lite Messenger you can enjoy free mode – meaning that you can chat without data subscription.
More so if your device memory is running down you wouldn’t have to worry about installation space and cache as with 10MB space on your Android device you can install and run Messenger lite. The most advantageous thing is that it works on all Android (2.0 – 7.0). It as well works with a weak network signal.
Specifically, Messenger lite App was developed with Android users in mind. Because of users’ complaints of memory space, the original version of Messenger App occupies, added with its slow connection in a low signal environment. With the Facebook lite version quick and free mode messaging is guaranteed.
The unbelievable is that the light has almost all the features and can do almost everything the original space draining version can do. When I say everything – I mean it. Like with the lite version you can message friends easily, share pictures, use stickers, and the best lovely feature of free voice and video calling as long as you can keep the call on.
Facebook Messenger Lite: App Download and Installation
Messenger Lite is available in several App store including the number one App store Google Play Store. And downloading the lite version on all App store is free. I will quickly take through the download and installation process.
Here we go:
- Visit the App store of your choice. Google Play Store for all Android users.
- On the search box, type the name of the App – “Facebook Messenger lite”, if it didn’t appear on favorite Apps.
- Tap on the first result which is usually the Messenger lite and hit the download button.
- In a few minutes if not seconds the App will download and automatically install by itself.
Messenger Lite Sign In How to Login
If the installation process is complete. The next is to sign in to your account.
Follow the instruction below:
- Locate the Installed Messenger lite on your Smartphone.
- Tap on the icon to launch it.
- If you already signed in on your device with your web browser or in the original version of Messenger App. Lite will automatically retrieve your login details and sign you in.
- If it’s your first time signing in with that device, just launch the lite App and key in your login details.
- Hit the login button.
Free Mode on Facebook Lite Messenger: How to Turn on the Free Mode
Like we rightly mentioned – you can use messenger lite without data. However, the free mode usage on messenger lite works only with few network providers; Airtel and Etisalat. If you use both networks for browsing, here how to turn on the messenger lite free mode:
- When out of data, open the lite version of messenger on your device.
- You will be asked to use it with data and without data.
- Choose use without data and start messaging friends and family with zero data.