This article is the current and concise review of when I work scheduling software; features, pricing, and log in. Keep reading – all you need to know about when I work App reviews, time clock and cost will also be discussed. Which in turn helps you make a better choice of the best employee scheduling App to go for. The most loved managers and employees App.
When I Work App reviews
One major thing this wheniwork reviews will open up is – I know you can’t believe the App is free forever with a managerial space to hold up to 75 employees. But it’s true.
The app in recent times has won different awards – starting with; Diamond category award in 2018, Top 20 most affordable employee scheduling software in 2018, Top 20 most popular employee scheduling software in 2018 and crowd leader spring in 2018.
When I wok is rated 4.5/5 stars by its users on a highly reputable software review platform called Capterra.
What is the When I Work App?
In brief – When I Work scheduling an app is an employee scheduling, shift planning, and time clock app; which helps managers to easily create an employee schedule, manage employee time clock, and send messages to all staff at the same time.
Why Every Manager Must Use When I Wok for team/employee management
- Create and manage your company’s work schedule with the employee scheduler
- Have an eagle view on staff schedule anywhere anytime
- Setup and keep track of when your staff work time clock for staff to clock in and out
- Quickly create, update, and publish schedules and open shifts in seconds
- Message staff of changes to the schedule via push, email or SMS
- Monitor & approve shift trades and time-off requests from anywhere
- Message staff one on one or in groups without disclosing personal message.
Don’t conclude yet – hang on, I still have a handful of info for you. This app not only enhances your employee management so also communication and employee collaboration.
Here is why I made the above statement…
Why your staff will amazingly love when I work App
- They can see who’s working with permissions
- View & confirm work schedules anywhere they are
- Clock in and out of shifts with just a click
- Keep their availability up to date
- Team/staff can pick up extra hours at ease
- Trade shifts with coworkers/colleague
- They Request time off from the manager at anytime
- Chat with coworkers one on one or group chat
An overall key benefit of using when I Work for Managers
One resounding thing I will say over and over is – you can work with the right people, at the right place, at the right time only with the right scheduling and management App.
4 Practical uses of when I work
First, efficient employee management in less time – conclude your time clock & generated timesheets and export to payroll in seconds with when I wok.
Second, focus on things important to the organization/company – Spend More Time Growing Your Business and generating more ROI. Practically you can save an average of 8 hours per week on employee scheduling and attendance.
Third, increased Employee Accountability – Send employees instant schedule updates so they never have to ask when they work. Reduce employee no-shows and improve accountability across your team by 30%.
Fourth, take care of impromptu changes with ease: Never worry about keeping track of random time-off and shift change requests. Stop rebuilding shift schedules by reviewing and approving employee requests in real-time.
Hear Users talk about When I Wok software
User #1: Name & Company: Mike Koelzer
User’s Review: I’ve been searching the internet for years for a good scheduling program and I’ve found nothing even close to what you have with When I Work.
User #2: Name & Company: Donna Rea, Caring Transitions
User’s Review: I have been able to take my employee scheduling from 8 hours a week to merely 15 minutes a week thanks to how easy it is to use When I Work.
When I work sign in Process
- Visit WhenIWork
- Enter your sign in details
- Hit the sign-in button
When I work Login Procedures
- Go to the Login page
- key in your login info
- Hit the login button
Over to you
The interesting fact – No setup fee and you can choose to use either Free or paid version (monthly or annual billing options available).