This article is a current and concise review of when I work with scheduling software: features, pricing, and log-in. Keep reading; all you need to know about app reviews, time clock, and cost will also be discussed. Which in turn helps you make a better choice of the best employee scheduling app to go for. The most loved manager and employee app
When I Work, App Reviews
One major thing about this, when work reviews open up, is that I know you can’t believe the app is free forever with a managerial space to hold up to 75 employees. But it’s true.
In recent times, the app has won different awards, starting with the Diamond category award in 2018, the Top 20 Most Affordable Employee Scheduling Software in 2018, the Top 20 Most Popular Employee Scheduling Software in 2018, and the Crowd Leader Spring Award in 2018.
When I Work is rated 4.5/5 stars by its users on a highly reputable software review platform called Capterra.
What is the When I Work app?
In brief, the When I Work scheduling app is an employee scheduling, shift planning, and time clock app that helps managers easily create an employee schedule, manage employee time clocks, and send messages to all staff at the same time.
Why Every Manager Must Use When I Work for Team/Employee Management
- Create and manage your company’s work schedule with the employee scheduler.
- Have an eagle view of staff schedules anywhere, anytime.
- Set up and keep track of when your staff work time clock for staff to clock in and out.
- Quickly create, update, and publish schedules and open shifts in seconds.
- Message staff about changes to the schedule via push, email, or SMS.
- Monitor and approve shift trades and time-off requests from anywhere.
- Message staff one-on-one or in groups without disclosing personal messages.
Don’t conclude yet; hang on; I still have a handful of information for you. This app not only enhances employee management but also communication and employee collaboration.
Here is why I made the above statement:
Why your staff will amazingly love it when I work on the app
- They can see who’s working with permission.
- View and confirm work schedules anywhere.
- Clock in and out of shifts with just a click.
- Keep their availability up to date.
- The team or staff can pick up extra hours with ease.
- Trade shifts with coworkers or colleagues
- They request time off from the manager at any time.
- Chat with coworkers one-on-one or in group chat.
An overall key benefit of working for managers
One resounding thing I will say over and over is that you can work with the right people, at the right place, at the right time, only with the right scheduling and management app.
4 Practical Uses of When I Work
First, efficient employee management in less time: conclude your time clock, generate timesheets and export to payroll in seconds when I work.
Second, focus on things important to the organization or company: spend more time growing your business and generating more ROI. Practically, you can save an average of 8 hours per week on employee scheduling and attendance.
Third, increased employee accountability: Send employees instant schedule updates so they never have to ask when they work. Reduce employee no-shows and improve accountability across your team by 30%.
Fourth, take care of impromptu changes with ease: Never worry about keeping track of random time-off and shift change requests. Stop rebuilding shift schedules by reviewing and approving employee requests in real time.
Hear users talk about the When I Wok software.
User #1: Name & Company: Mike Koelzer
User’s Review: I’ve been searching the internet for years for a good scheduling program, and I’ve found nothing even close to what you have with When I Work.
User #2: Name & Company: Donna Rea, Caring Transitions
User’s Review: I have been able to take my employee scheduling from 8 hours a week to merely 15 minutes a week thanks to how easy it is to use When I Work.
When I work, I sign in Process.
- Visit WhenIWork
- Enter your sign-in details.
- Hit the sign-in button.
When I work on login procedures
- Go to the login page.
- key in your login info
- Hit the login button.
Over to you
The interesting fact is that there is no setup fee, and you can choose to use either the free or paid version (monthly or annual billing options are available).