Top 100 Social Media Sites – Social media is a technology allowing a great number of interconnected people to publish instantly and economically on the internet through different social networking sites.
Why Social Media Sites is Important For Modern day Business
There are countless reasons why every business both startup or already existing businesses should employ the use of social media sites, but here I’m going to share but a few with you.
First, It encourages discussion on a huge range of topics, with not only friends but businesses and consumers.
Secondly, It allows consumers to advertise their purchases or air their complaints and business owners to receive feedback about their products or services.
The Social media site’s original intention was to connect people socially; sharing likes, dislikes, photos, videos (media content), etc. However, companies are starting to create “Fan Pages” and taking similar approaches to connect with their audience.
Recent years have shown Social media sites to become one of the most popular online activities, with a huge amount of population actively involved in such sites.
Businesses have to come to realize that their customers are now to be found in this domain and this necessitates their becoming comfortable within this space in order to stay relevant.
However, with more and more businesses discovering this new advertising technique or platforms it will become harder to cut through and many businesses are fighting to be heard and some are competing to stay at the top.
Although Social media Sites provides a large scope for marketing, the ever-increasing competition makes obtaining recognition difficult: nonetheless, it can be achieved via implementation of an intelligent strategy of the right kind of social media sites or App that’s most relevant to your business niche and looking for ways to maximize it to get at the top in your industry.
Social Media Apps Top Business are Using
- Facebook – this is the biggest social media advertising site to businesses use, with a daily active user of 1.32 billion. Over 50 million businesses use Facebook pages.
- Twitter – Twitter became a place for top business advertising from 2017, with over 326 million monthly users.
- Instagram – Instagram is the next big ad platform for business after Facebook with over 1 billion monthly users. Instagram has a registered business profile of over 16 million.
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn is a place for professionals, according to LinkedIn official statistics 2 professionals join LinkedIn in every second. These statistics make LinkedIn a social media site for top brands.
- YouTube – This social media site have an estimated 1 billion monthly viewers and a total of 1.9 billion logged-in users.
- Facebook Messenger – This social media site was launched in 2011, with a total of 1.2 billion registered users. And it’s used by over 60 million businesses.
- Pinterest – This social site is also part of the big guy’s ad platform with over 250 million monthly users and billions of pinned images.
List of Top 100 Social Media Sites
- Facebook Messenger
- Gaia Online
- English, baby!